June 10, 2020
SSQ June Meeting Information !
SSQ Board has secured an alternative site so we will have a June meeting at the Masonic Lodge (aka Grand Valley Events Center), 2400 Consistory Court (near junction of 1st Street and Patterson, just east of St. Mary’s Hospital. From 1st Street, head east on Bookcliff to Consistory Court).
This will be a small meeting for only those members comfortable venturing out. Please be considerate of others and wear a mask.
We have submitted a reopening application with the county and have been approved. Grand Valley Events Center will handle the necessary signage and sanitizing requirements. (Max COVID capacity for the room we are renting, the dining hall, is 108, which we will fall well within.)
The rough plan for the meeting will be:
- Rewarding the QUAC-Up winners (one ticket per QUAC-Up completed).
- Please note, you need not be present to win BUT if you participated and do not plan to attend, please let Janet know your total number and tickets will be drawn for you…
- You can always bring your QUAC-Up Project as a show and tell once you are comfortable returning.
- Hearing from committees and do a bit of catching up.
- Show and tell – of course!
- Taking pictures to share on the website and facebook for those not in attendance.
Our July and August meetings will be held at this facility as well.