Quilters just LOVE retreat!
MOAB QUILTING RETREAT is being added to our future plans. Thanks you for your patience.
Don’t forget!! August Show-n-Tell will include ALL of our Village quilts, even if you’ve shown yours before. It’s fun to see them all together.
Please join us for a brief gathering after the August general meeting, and we’ll talk about the retreat project and answer any questions you have.
Moab Retreat – January 26-29, 2022
The retreat dates are January 26-29, 2022 in Moab, Utah.
- The registration cost is still $30 per person.
- We get a special rate for rooms at the Moab
Valley Inn at about $65/night double-occupancy.
- Breakfasts are provided by the Inn, and lunches and the first night’s dinner are included in the retreat fee.
- Other meals are on your own (or left-overs!)
- Water and Coffee and some soda pop are provided.
- Everybody bring your favorite snacks.
So if you are planning to attend, thinking about it, or just curious, stick around after the August meeting and we’ll chat!!
Questions? Judy 201-6212 or Dee 250-9591
In the meantime, save your selvages. If possible, cut them about 1 1/2 inches wide. A few narrower or wider can be used.
See What you Missed!
And remember… what happens in Moab stays in Moab!