We invite you to participate as an exhibitor in our Mesas to Monuments Quilt Show on April 8-9, 2022, at Grand Junction Convention Center (formerly Two Rivers), 159 Main Street in downtown Grand Junction.
- Max Quilt Size: No maximum size limit; however, a very large quilt may need to be folded to display.
- How many quilts can be entered? If you enter more than 2, we ask that you prioritize them in the event
we need to pull a quilt or two from the show due to space and aesthetics.
- Label: Quilt must have a securely attached label on the back, preferably permanent, with name of person
entering quilt as well as maker and owner, if different than entrant.
- Hanging Sleeve: Not required.
- Condition of Quilt: All quilts must arrive clean, lint-free, undamaged and free of strong odors. SSQ reserves the right to not display an entry if the quality or condition does not meet our standards upon inspection
- Quilts Previously entered in Mesas to Monuments Quilt Shows may not be entered in the 2022 M2M show.
- Quilts may be constructed by hand, machine, or both. Quilts must be made of 3 layers (fabric top, batting, and fabric backing) and hand or machine quilted
- We request that special/decorative hangers on wall quilts, etc., be removed by entrant prior to submitting the Quilt project.
- An Entry application and a photo is required for each quilted item.
The Entry Form, photo and entry fee must be sent to SSQ prior to March 9, 2022 You may mail them to Sunset Slope Quilters, PO Box 1521, Grand Junction, Co. 81502
or submit to M2M Co-Chairs at a Sunset Slope Quilters Meeting
or the entry form and photo can be sent electronically to: Entry Form Contact Us
The Deadline for the application, photo and entry fee is March 9, 2022.
Entry Fee: SSQ members free. Nonmembers $10.00 per quilt, payable to SSQ (Sunset Slope Quilters)