Remember workshops presented locally are very cost effective for you. You do not have the additional expense of $500 – $2000 for travel. Consider this fact when you sign up for the workshops. You gain knowledge at a very reasonable price.
- January – Presentation of Rendezvous Classes
- February – Chris Johnson “AN AUSTRALIAN TRUNK SHOW” – Chris will showcase her work with Australian Aboriginal fabrics – explaining their origin and the meanings behind the generic symbols found in dot paintings, and the use of Aboriginal art to express “dreamtime stories” and cultural values.
- Workshop: 12:30 – 4:30 P.M. “A GRAND TIME” – Monument Mesa – Fused Abstract Landscape.
- March – Heather Lofstrom – Bernina Educator Truck Show
- Workshop – Community Sew In
- April – Jennifer Rapacki – Creativity Unleashed
- Workshop – Jennifer Rapacki – Weave That!
- May – Sharon Wright – Pieced Wool Quilts Inspired by Welsh Quilting
- Workshop – Sharon Wright – Precision Quilting or
- Workshop – Barbara Walsh – Well Done
- June – Ruth Feild – “It’s So Ruth” From Start to Finish
- Workshop – Carolyn Ray – Fun Fabric Bowls
- July Katie Fowler (Art Quilter) – Creative Wonderland
- Workshop – Katie Fowler – Down the Rabbit Hole Creativity Workshop
- August – Business Meeting and Garage Sale/Auction
- September – Our Birthday Bash. Please accept this invitation! Join us to celebrate another great year.
- October – Marguerita McManus – Quilt As You Go Truck Show
- Workshop – Quilt As You Go
- November – Jenny Kae Parks – Tales from Behind the Cutting Table
- Workshop – Jenny Kae Parks – Dangerous Curves Piecing
- December 11th – Our Holiday Celebration.
Presentation of Our Planned Programs for 2019
Final 2019 Programs and Workshops