We love our community and take an active part in it.
Throughout the year, our members select community programs to make contributions of quilting projects to the community efforts. So far in 2022 184 quilts have been donated.
- Mesa County Foster Children: Annual Contributions of a Christmas Stocking for each child
- Habitat for Humanity Homes: Periodic gifts to a family completing a new home
- The Pregnancy Center
- The Western Slope Center for Children
- Hilltop Latimer House
- The Joseph Center
- Homeward Bound of the Grand Valley
- Grand Junction Veterans Center
- Hope West
- Grand Junction Fire Department